There is a 6.19% service charge for payments made online.
Payments can also be made by check and mailed to:
PO Box 98663
Raleigh, NC 27624
Postmarked/Paid by: Non-refundable deposit Tuition Total
August 1 $100 *early bird rate $475* $575
September 1 $100 $575 $675
For students who participate in chamber orchestra only (with permission from the artistic directors): $250 per student for each semester of chamber orchestra only (no chamber music)
Sibling discount 10% off deposit and 2nd student tuition.
Non-refundable deposit: $100 (included in tuition) due upon registration
$25 per student, payable by cash or check at the audition.
The chamber group tuition includes 8 one hour coaching sessions, as well as piano projects, chamber orchestra projects, master classes and other special projects.
Chamber groups that receive more than 8 sessions will need to pay $25 per student per additional coaching.
Students may withdraw from chamber music groups and orchestra and receive a refund according to the following schedule:
• Before the first scheduled rehearsal, full tuition refund less $100 non-refundable deposit.
• After the first scheduled rehearsal, 75% tuition refund less $100 non-refundable deposit.
• After the second scheduled rehearsal, 50% tuition refund less $100 non-refundable deposit.
• After the third scheduled rehearsal, 25% tuition refund less $100 non-refundable deposit.
• After the fourth scheduled rehearsal, no refund.
Students must request withdrawal in writing to the Registrar. Informing a coach of a decision to withdraw from a course, stopping or withholding payment, and/or not attending classes do not constitute withdrawal from a course.
NOTE: There is no refund for the $25 audition fee and $25 late fee.
Exceptional refund requests will be reviewed when the request is made in writing with adequate documentation.
MYCO reserves the right to cancel any ensemble with insufficient enrollment. In the case of cancellation, the student will receive a full refund of tuition and the registration fee.